Cut aluminum, copper and communications cable with the Klein Tools High-Leverage Cable Cutter. Cable-gripping shear-type jaws and a high-leverage design provide exceptional cutting capability. Through-hardened, not case-hardened, cutting surfaces are longer-lasting.
- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability of 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable.
- Precision, one-hand shearing action.
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws.
- Perfect for working in confined spaces.
- Can be carried in most tool pouches.
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges.
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
Overall Length9-1/2" (241.3 mm)
Maximum Cable Cutting Capacity4/0 Aluminum, 2/0 Soft Copper, 100-Pair 24 AWG Communications Cable
Weight0.90 lb (0.41 kg)
Cable Cutting Capacity4/0 Aluminum, 2/0 Soft Copper, 100-Pair 24 AWG Communications Cable
ApplicationFor Cable Cutting in Confined Spaces
Cutting Capacity4/0 Aluminum, 2/0 Soft Copper, 100-Pair 24 AWG Communication Cables