Klein has the nut drivers professionals demand to get the job done. The full hollow shaft facilitates work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance. The handle end is color coded for easy identification. The patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size.
- Standard length for most applications.
- Fits over long bolts and studs.
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size.
Overall Length6-3/4" (171.5 mm)
Shaft Length3" (76.2 mm)
Weight0.20 lb (0.09 kg)
Handle Diameter1-1/8" (28.57 mm)