This Klein Tools Wire Stripper/Cutter is designed to cut stranded wire. The precision-ground stripping holes cleanly cut wire and aid in easy removal of insulation. A narrow nose helps this tool fit easily into tight places
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool.
- Narrow nose fits into tight places.
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes.
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction.
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion.
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire.
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip.
- Wire looping and bending holes.
Strips and Cuts16 - 26 AWG Stranded (1.0 mm - 0.14 mm)
Overall Length6-1/4" (158.8 mm)
Weight0.27 lb (0.12 kg)
ApplicationCuts and Strips Wires
Cutting Capacity16 - 26 AWG Stranded