BlackGiant Bar is the nail puller from PICARD designed for professional use. The ingenious shape extends its range of use to areas in which standard nail pullers have to try and fit: in narrow cracks, close to vertical surfaces and anywhere in which high leverage forces place maximum demands on the material quality. The range includes the BlackGiant Bar in lengths of 930, 610 and 300 mm, the BlackGiant Flat-Bar and the BlackGiant Utility-Bar.
- The BlackGiant Bar is forged from one piece of alloyed steel, hardened and tempered for maximum durability.
- The extra wide forged support surfaces reduce the risk of unwanted damage to the underground.
- The rugged Rough-and-Tough finish creates a rough surface for improved grip of the BlackGiant Bar. This is where smooth sanded conventional pullers fall down.
- The progressive curving of the round end increases leverage by more than 55 per cent. This ensures better transmission of forces.
- The round end is shaped in such a way that the BlackGiant Bar is particularly useful to use on vertical surfaces. This 90 design ensures that the ideal length of travel is available to lever.
- Precisely ground blades facilitate entry into narrow cracks.
- The profile is shaped like a double T with a round end. This is not only easier to grip, but also more resistant to bending and lighter than traditional round or hexagonal profiles.