The World's First Universal Dust Collector
Named Best Dust Collector by Popular Mechanics Tool Awards
Oneida Air Systems' Supercell dust collector is the tool shop owners have been dreaming of: a single system that efficiently and effectively captures and contains dust from every tool in the shop with a dust port size of 1" to 5".
The Supercell is ideal for handheld and portable tools - even small CNC routers. Its adaptable design mounts conveniently to the wall and can be installed virtually anywhere in the shop, connecting to tools by up to an astounding 100 feet of 4" hose and ductwork.
- Included Features & Components
- Combined 5HP 230V High-Pressure Fan Motors
- 10x More Suction Power than Standard Dust Collectors
- Simultaneously Supports Up to Three 1" to 2.5" Dust Ports
- Wireless Radio Frequency Remote Control Keyfob
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cyclone Pre-Separator
- HEPA-Grade Filter Media
- Internal Pulse Filter Cleaner System
- Reinforced Dust Bin with Viewing Window
- Automatic Bag Holder System (5 Free Bags Included)
- Lightweight 14-gallon dust bin with automatic bag holder and fill level viewing window
- Compact, mobile design with non-marking, locking casters and large, solid, non-marking rubber wheels
- Dust Sentry Bin Fill Level Indicator automatically alerts you when the drum is full and needs to be emptied
- 4" x 25' Reinforced Vacuum-Rated Flex Hose
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- cETLus Certified and NFPA Compliance Ready
Unbeatable Suction Power
What makes the Supercell unique is its incredibly high static pressure rating - 10x higher than standard dust collectors - making it the only system that collects from a 5" port just as well as a 1" port.
As air moves through ductwork it's met with resistance from the other air molecules and walls around it. Every length, turn, split, and reduction increases this pressure buildup and restricts how much air can move through the pipe at once, leaving dust on the tool. Standard collectors try to compensate for this by increasing the total air volume (CFM), but like adding more lanes to a highway, only so many cars can move off the exit ramp at once.
The Supercell's solution is to speed up the cars! Powered by three high-pressure blowers working in sync, the Supercell's high suction creates an intense vacuum system that moves the dust-laden air at a relentless pace, overcoming the resistance through up to 100 feet of 4" hose and ductwork!
- Use up to three 2.5" (or smaller) tool ports simultaneously.
- Low pitch noise level for operator comfort.
- Includes RF remote control that works through walls and up to 100 feet away.
- High-performance fan motors feature a long (1,100+ hours) lifespan with cost effective replacements that are quick and easy to install.
Simplified Duct Design & Installation
Thanks to the unbeatable suction pressure of the Supercell, gone are the days of carefully planning, compromising, and budgeting for the most optimal ductwork design. The Supercell readily overcomes ductwork layouts that would stifle traditional low-pressure dust collectors. Hook up what you want, where you want it!*
For more information and some examples of simplified duct designs, read our Supercell Duct Guide. Also be sure to check out our Supercell Ductwork Kit to get everything you need in one convenient, modular package!
- Use large diameter fittings all the way to the tool.
- Save space with compact fittings such as short radius elbows and tee-joints.
- Run duct where it's most convenient for your shop and your workflow.
- Flex-hose and ductwork can be used interchangeably.
Ultra-High Efficiency Steel Cyclone Separator
The Supercell features a long-tapered body that uses cyclonic force to spin 99% of dust and debris out of the airstream, containing it in an easy-to-empty drum beneath the cone.
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss to provide continuous suction performance.
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces downtime needed for cleaning.
- 4" dia. neutral-vane inlet for use with common ductwork and hose fittings.
- Industrial, heavy-gauge steel construction with full welded, airtight seams.
- Long-tapered design allows for more separation than the squat models of competitors.
- Oneida Air Systems' trademark gold, rust preventative, powder coat finish.
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
The Supercell uses HEPA-Grade Filter Media specifically designed for dust collection applications, providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance. Read more about the advantages of Oneida Air Systems HEPA-Grade Media Filters
- We fully stand by the quality and performance of our filters.
- Works at peak efficiency right out of the box - no "seasoning" required.
- HEPA-Grade Filter Media with an E12 minimum efficiency rating.
- Wide-spaced filter pleating coated with non-stick PTFE membrane to facilitate easy cleaning.
- Unique, conical design aids in dust release when pulsing the filter.
Automatic Bag Holder System
Waste disposal is made fast and simple thanks to the Supercell's automatic bag holder that uses negative pressure to hold disposable plastic liner bags open inside the drum. When you know the drum is full (thanks to the built-in dust level sensor), simply remove the lid, tie off the bag, and lift it out - no more carrying and dumping out large, heavy containers!
Automatic Dust Bin Level Sensor
Oneida Air Systems' patented Dust Sentry takes the guesswork out of using your vacuum! This adjustable optical sensor detects when the drum has been filled to a pre-set level and flashes a high visibility strobe light to alert you when it's time to empty.
Capable of detecting nearly any type of wet/dry material, the Dust Sentry will significantly streamline your workflow and put you back in control of how long you can keep working.
Compact & Adaptable Wall Mounted Design
Includes a heavy-gauge steel wall mounting bracket with convenient keyholes (hardware not included) to install nearly anywhere in the shop. The two halves of the cyclone (separated by a steel ring) can be independently rotated at 90 degree increments to suit your needs (i.e., the inlet can be turned to face left, forward, or right while the pulse bar and control box can be turned separately).
Fan Motor Assembly, Magnetic Starter, Remote Control, Cartridge Filter, Pulse Filter Cleaner, Cyclone Separator, Mobile Cart, Blast Gate, 2x Turn Key Clamp, Dust Bin, Dust Sentry Bin Level Indicator, Automatic Bag Holder System, 25' x 4" Vacuum Pressure Rated Hose, 5x Liner Bags, Viewing Window, Hardware
Motor Type3x 1300W Modular Motors
Power ConnectorNEMA 6-20 Plug Type, 250V/20A
Power Cord Length10 feet
Real CFM Rating465 CFM
Maximum Suction97.8” WC
Noise Level80 dBA @ 10 ft
Filter TypeHEPA Certified
Filtration Efficiency99.97% @ 0.3 microns
MERV RatingMERV 16+
Total Filtration Area40 sq ft
Waste Capacity14 Gallons
Remote Control Part #See item #AMR000000 for additional or replacement keyfobs
Primary Build MaterialsCold Rolled Steel
Static Resistance RatingConductive (Metal)
Inlet Size4" O.D.
Discharge Size5" O.D.
Width20" (14 and 30 Gal.)/23.5" (35 and 55 Gal.)
Depth23" (14 and 30 Gal.)/23.5" (35 and 55 Gal.)
Height61" (14 Gal.)/79.2" (30 Gal.)/71.5" (35 Gal.)/83" (55 Gal.)
Allow for an additional 24" of clearance height for access to the filter during maintenance
Country of ManufactureUnited States
Warranty Information1 Year Limited Warranty
CertificationsNFPA Compliance Ready
cETLus certified to both U.S. and Canadian product safety standards by an NRTL
Conforms to UL-1017 and Can/CSA-C22.2 No. 243 standards
Product WarningOnly use vacuum pressure rated flex-hose and duct with the Supercell dust collector
Under the system's high suction, standard hose/pipe may collapse causing affixed tools
to be pulled towards the system, potentially causing damage and/or injury
Applicable PatentsUS Pat. #8514090, #9125535, #8393050, #8377160, #D917806