The Metabo HPT MultiVolt rotary hammer features 260 - 590 RPM and 1420 - 2,860 BPM(Beats per Minute) with 7.7 ft-lbs of impact energy. Also, featuring reactive force control to stop rotation to ensure user safety along with a low vibration handle. MultiVolt is the first cordless-corded solution that meets the power output demand on a jobsite. MultiVolt offers the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools with a battery or plug into an outlet. Metabo HPT batteries use 21700 cells, delivering 1,440+watts of power, similar to 120V-15amp corded power tools. This allows for greater power and approximately 46% more capacity. The battery delivers 4 Ah of runtime in the Metabo HPT 36 V platform and 8 Ah of runtime in the Hitachi-Metabo HPT 18V platform. Cordless or corded-you decide.
- POWER: 4-Stage speed selection from 260-590 RPM and 1,420- 2,860 BPM for busting through hard material
- MODES: Switch between hammer and hammer drill for flexibility within a range of applications
- LOW VIBRATION: Low vibration handle with soft grip ensures a high vibration absorbing effect for added user comfort
- REACTIVE FORCE CONTROL: Senses the tool overload and stops rotation to ensure user safety and protect the tool motor and battery
- EASY BIT CHANGE: Quick release bit system for fast and simple bit replacements for different applications
- SIDE HANDLE: 360 Degree side handle that provides additional comfort and control
- MULTIVOLT: Tool can be powered by multi-volt battery or AC adapter (sold separate)