A favorite among cabinet and furniture makers, the 1151 is a powerful tool that drives 16 gauge 7/16in. crown staples from 3/4in. all the way up to 2in. lengths. Includes a quick release nose cover for clearing jams and easy drop-in loading for added convenience.
Furniture frames, Cabinet assembly, Case back installation, Box spring assembly and manufacturing, Sub flooring, Wall and roof sheathing, Fascia and soffit, Underlayment, Crate and pallet construction, Sash and millwork, Fencing, Butt joints, Trusses, Roofing
- Powerful motor allows penetration though the hardest materials.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- Convenient depth of drive dial allows precise staple settings.
- 360 adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- Easy drop in loading for quick easy reloading.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Durable driver and o-ring assembly.
Dimensions14"L x 9.5"H x 3.5"W (35.6cm x 24.1cm x 8.9cm)
Weight5.4 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
Operating Pressure70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type16 gauge 7/16" crown staples
Fastener Range3/4" ~ 2" (20mm ~ 50mm)
Fastener Capacityapprox. 150 staples
Air Inlet1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug