The DCH293B 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1-1/8in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 3.5 joules of impact energy. With its balanced design, SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use and large diameter hole drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The patented E-Clutch system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches.The DCH293 is Dust Extraction ready for the D25304DH.
- 3.5J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
- German Engineered for Quality and Durability
- Dust Management Ready. Use with D25304DH.
- Ideally suited for installing DEWALT Screw-bolt+, DEWALT Hangermate+, and DEWALT Mini-Undercut+ anchors.
- DCH293 Rotary Hammer
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Depth Rod
Optimal Concrete Drilling5/8" - 7/8"
No Load Speed0 - 1,000rpm
Blows/Min0 - 4480bpm
Vibration ControlYes - SHOCKS(TM)
ClutchE-Clutch(TM) and Integral Mechanical Clutch
Power Tool TypeCordless
Dust Collection ReadyTRUE