The D25763K 2in. SDS Max Combination Hammer features the 2 Stage Clutch to give the professional optimal control during bind up situations. Reduce vibration and fatigue with Active Vibration Control for comfort and endurance during long work periods.
- 2 Stage Clutch and E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- Active Vibration Control shocks reduce vibration felt by the user at the handles - A Perform and Protect feature
- 15.5 joules of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling and chipping
- 15 amp motor provides maximum overload protection and power
- Electronic variable speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling and chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping, only available in chipping mode
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled
- 360 degree Side Handle
- Kit Box