Engineered to survive the jobsite and outlast the elements, the Milwaukee GRIDIRON Hooded Traditional Jacket is built for tradesman who cant let cold slow them down. Focused on providing reinforcement in areas where traditional workwear fails, GRIDIRON Ripstop Polyester Outlasts 12oz cotton duck by 3X against abrasion and tearing. FREEFLEX Stretch Panels across the back combined with lighter, more durable materials maximize mobility by reducing bulk and eliminating break in time. NO DAYS OFF Weather Protection provides wind and water resistance and combines with high loft insulation to combat the most extreme weather conditions.
- GRIDIRON Ripstop Polyester is 3X More Durable and 25% Lighter than 12oz cotton duck to survive the jobsite without the bulk of traditional work wear.
- Made to move with FREEFLEX Stretch Panels, articulated elbows, and materials that do not require break in time.
- NO DAYS OFF Weather Protection provides wind and water resistance to outlast the elements.
- GRIDIRON reinforced high-wear areas Riveted and reinforced pocket edges
- Tarnish resistant all-metal zipper
- 100g high-loft insulation
- Exterior storm flap and drop tail extended back provide additional weather protection
- (4) large outer pockets, (1) inner zip pocket